This is a close as I’ll come to a holiday gift-guide so I thought, why not chat through that time I did a mini Sephora gift haul. While none of the treats are for me, I think I got some cute things that just may help you in your search for beauty gifts this season.
Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Carnaval Getaway set has three products in a festive looking reusable yellow zippered pouch. The goodies inside are the perfect introduction to the brand and here’s what they are:
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream in a 1.5 oz/50ml container is an Insta-famous bestseller. I didn’t open it to get an idea of the scent but one of the recurring things people say about this cream is how amazing it smells.
- Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist in a 1.01 oz/30ml spritzer bottle. It’s a perfect size so I’d imagine it’s possible to get several uses from it.
- Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel comes in a generous 3 oz/90ml size and likely smells as intoxicating as the cream.
Belif Ho Ho Holiday Kit comes from K-Beauty super brand Belif. Also housed in a festive, reusable plastic zippered pouch, the set has five little treats including their very famous eye cream that I really should get around to trying. Let me know below if you’ve tried it and any thoughts about how it worked for you. Here’s what’s inside:
- Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser for all skin types in a 30ml/1.01 oz container. Jelly cleansers have been a hot commodity for a while now. It’s an Asian beauty market staple that’s showing up more and more in Western brands and likely more comfortable to use than foaming cleansers.
- Hungarian Water Essence, a soothing post-cleanse item that will help to increase hydration and comes in a 10ml container.
- The True Cream Aqua Bomb which will also increase your skin’s hydration by at least 70% and the container size is also 10ml.
- Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask to help seal in hydration while you sleep. I love sleeping masks so much and this one should help you to wake up with that ‘your skin but better appearance’.
- Moisturizing Eye Bomb, is the pièce de résistance of the kit. It’s one of the items Belif is known for and this sample comes in a 5ml container.
Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover with cornflower extract is an effective, bi-phase remover that I used quite a bit in the past. It makes a good gift/stocking stuffer because everyone needs a backup eye makeup remover. At 4.2 ounces, it isn’t quite TSA compliant but still a sweet and practical choice for the beauty lovers in your life.
Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in the shade Fenty Glow is a total no-brainer as a beauty gift and the last item in my mini Sephora gift haul. Among the universally flattering shades, I chose Fenty Glow because it’s such a safe bet. This is the full-size gloss but there’s also a limited edition holiday set featuring five shades that I ultimately chose to resist.
I shopped online for all of the treats and wouldn’t you know it, ended up in a Sephora location the very next day with a friend but left empty-handed; I didn’t even get samples. Years ago, I lived to go to Sephora and was always finding an excuse to go even if it was just to browse. And while I can’t say I feel the same nowadays, I can handle it if it’s not too crowded.
Do you prefer to shop Sephora online or in-store? And is it where you generally go to score your beauty buys or beauty gifts? Chime in below and if you missed it, have a look at the made in Italy, Filipino brand Sunnies Face, featuring the budget-friendly Fluffmatte lipstick [here] and I hope this helps.
*This post contains affiliate links