Thanks So Much to Mel of hellamel for including me in her nomination list of bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Do visit Mel’s blog where she posts on Sundays on topics ranging from design to books and she’s also quite funny. So, let’s jump in and make a start, but first the guidelines for my nominees:) All clicks lead to hellamel’s blog by clicking here.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 bloggers for this award.
7 Facts About Me
- I’m an over 40 blogger, so here’s to making room for bloggers of all ages.
- I’m a parent and became one when I was quite young.
- One day I’d love to have a minimum of five dogs, hopefully, more with some cats scattered about for good measure.
- I find it so much easier to write with music in the background, and preferably with a full tummy.
- The older I become, the more I prefer being at home and doing my own thing.
- I’ve always wanted to write a song, figure out the melody, help someone more qualified than I am to arrange the music and then give it to a real vocalist to do it justice.
- One of my new goals is to learn how to make croissants.
And My Nominees For The Versatile Blogger Award Are:
- wittesworld.com A blog about adventure, food and so much more.
- whatshedidnextblog A heartfelt blog filled with opinion pieces along with useful blogging tips.
- brittanyabraham.com This one covers a nice mix of travel, music and life updates
- stumblyblog.com Etiquette focused, mixed with opinion and prompt posts advocating for stepping outside one’s boundaries.
- awkwardfordays.com A lighthearted exploration of style and thought, this author comes through fully in her posts to share her experiences.
- munchkinsandwine.com This blogger shares parenting tips and recipes along with useful fitness tips.
- lifewithneve.com A beautiful blog recounting travels and offering how-to’s.
- janeebarbre.com A recent discovery for me, this blogger covers a bit of pop-culture and mixes it with witty life updates while sharing personal goals and recipes.
- luxelovesimplicity This one is such an elegant, stunning blog that’s likely to appeal to serious beauty lovers. There’s some lifestyle content as well to balance things out.
- chatswcass.wordpress.com This blog may be brand new but already, I think highly of her content and I’m looking forward to seeing it evolve. If bucket lists and beauty make you sit up straight, head over for a read.
Cheers to the nominees! Here’s to continued satisfaction with your blogs and may each of your projects bring you continued satisfaction in your creative undertakings.